Creating and Assigning a Risk Assessment
A Risk Assessment is a document that sets out the high risk work activities to be carried out at a workplace, the hazards arising from these activities and the measures to be put in place to control the risks. Keepshift allows you to create and maintain customisable Risk Assessments, add your logo and pictures and then assign to your workforce for eSignature acknowledgement
Assigning a Risk Assessment
Go to the Safety Registry in your menu
Select the Risk Assessment
- Click Risk Assessment
- Click New Risk Assessment
- Fill in all Mandatory Fields using the Keepshift template or upload your own PDF
- To keep adding tasks, hazards and controls press the plus button
- You can upload a PDF and have that electronically acknowledge by team members or staff. You can also attach any photos in PDF or Jpeg to the SWMS template for viewing.
- Select any Teams or individual Employees you wish to push out the Risk Assessment to. You can
- Select All
- Search for a particular employee
- Or select a team or employee by name
- If you require Employees to electronically sign the Risk Assessment slide the button across and it will be sent to the nominated employees and teams.
- Once all mandatory fields are filled in press create Risk Assessment