The “Unavailability’ tab in the user profile enables you yo submit requests that you are unavailable for a rostered / scheduled shift, leave or any other request. Your unavailability will then appear automatically on the roster which will alert the roster administrator to leave you off the shift that you are unavailable for.
Unavailability in My Profile
Navigate to the My Profile page and then the Unavailability Tab
Once here your Dashboard will display three key areas
- Upcoming Unavailability – This will display any submitted requests that you are unavailable for work
- – The is a recurring action that happens on a regular basis. For example you may be a casual worker and be unavailable to work every Monday.
- Past Unavailability- This shows all days that you have been unavailable.
Recurring Unavailability will display some key information such as
- Date From and To
- Status – Is it an active or Inactive action
- Actions – This is where you can reactivate an existing entry if it is inactive, edit an entry or delete an entry
Adding new Unavailability record
To create a new Entry click the New Unavailability Tab