Copy a Corrective Action
On this screen you will learn how easy it is to copy or edit current information within the Corrective Actions Register.
Copying an action already in the register can save you a lot of time if only small amounts of information need to be changed.
To Copy an action
- Once you have navigated to the Corrective Actions Register click copy by pressing the copy symbol under actions highlighted here with the Red Arrow
- Once you press Copy the information previously created for that incident will appear.
- From here you can edit any information you like
- Once you have completed or edited your document click the Copy Action button on the bottom of the form as illustrated by the red arrow.
- Once you have copied the Action it will appear on your register as a new Action in your register